Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The only ventilation comes from tiny sliding windows.
2. A special attraction is the swimming pool, with sliding windows opening on to a large lawn.
3. And the optimal sliding window width is given.
4. Usd for machining flute of sliding window sash.
5. Sliding window is one of the most classical windows in dynamic data streams environment.
6. Suppose the sliding window contains 10 A (in the example above), which was the last 10 bytes read.
7. A sliding window algorithm was developed for speech communications on Frequency-Hopping (FH) channels with wideband rejective interference.
8. Sliding window strategy depending on the retransmit timer is used to enhance throughput of network.
9. The sliding window could be adopted at the wheelhouse and superstructure above the freeboard deck of the vessels.
10. The sliding window concept is introduced to solve the problem of excessively small probability value.
11. The bars below the time slices represent the sliding window.
12. Series Sliding Window Profile, as well as the matching door panels, and other auxiliary bolt.sentencedict.com
13. The sliding window is added into the pruning strategy to avoid improper pruning.
14. The number of sampling intervals in one sliding window is then similarly examined.
15. For any sliding window, there are at most 6 GC quanta and at least 14 application quanta.
16. To satisfy the buffer constrain in practice, a sliding window based rate allocation scheme is also proposed.
17. Based on this, a variable length sliding window technique is proposed.
18. Should you keep increasing the size of the sliding window to make sure that users are not missing posts?
19. The paper proposes an improved double sliding window algorithm to detect burst signal based on the feature of preamble sequence.
20. A mathematical model for sliding window polynomial fitting is proposed.
21. The guarantee for utilization is made strictly on measurements the size of the sliding window.
22. Then the linguistic heuristic rule is integrated to identify the border of collections, by part-of-speech filter and sliding window. Finally, an approach of collocation extraction is formulated.
23. To solve this problem,(sentencedict.com) a technique which is based on sliding window technique is presented for the segmentation of touching characters in mathematical expressions.
24. Data stream; Outlier detection; Heterogeneous attributes; Closed frequent itemsets; Sliding window.
25. Based on the pseudo-magnetizability matrix inversion method in space domain , an iterative variable depth inversion for pseudo-magnetizability using sliding window technique is suggested here.
26. According to the spatial-temporal correlation between macroblocks in a frame, a Manhattan distance metric and improved 2D sliding window mechanism is used for rate point selection.
27. The outline of the network architecture of foundation fieldbus and the basic principle of sliding window protocols are introduced firstly.
28. This paper proposes a novel decision feedback equalizer(DFE)algorithm based on a sliding window generalized multichannel fast transversal filter(SWFTF).
More similar words: sliding, prevailing wind, sliding door, backsliding, long-winded, longwinded, window dressing, window-shopping, sparkling wine, window blind, window, windows, car window, bay window, window box, Windows NT, window shade, rose window, windowsill, rear window, windowless, window-shop, sash window, shopwindow, window sash, window pane, window seat, open window, oval window, windowpane.