Random good picture Not show
1. Many practitioners have a sliding scale of fees.
2. Fees are calculated on a sliding scale according to income.
3. Charges are made on a sliding scale, which means that the amount you must pay increases with the level of your income.
4. Fees are calculated on a sliding scale.
5. We use a sliding scale for charges.
6. Benefits are paid on a sliding scale according to family income.
7. Charges will be assessed on a sliding scale according to the volume, nature and location of discharges.
8. One chairman has commented that tribunals operate a sliding scale of formality.
9. Therapists' fees are figured on a sliding scale.
10. The Trotskyist movement has long advocated a sliding scale of wages to meet the rising cost of living.
11. The fee is on a sliding scale according to value, and nobody who appraises for us is paid for it.
12. Its correlative, a sliding scale of hours to meet unemployment, is now becoming timely.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
13. So it was that the trade emulated this sliding scale system for the populace at large.
14. Fees will be on a sliding scale, and there will be a creche available.
15. There was a sliding scale in between.
16. We may offer you allowances on a sliding scale.
17. We may offer you a sliding scale if you can place regular order with us.
18. Fees are calculated on a sliding scale according to income, ie Richer people pay more.
19. Proposals were to establish a sliding scale of fess, based on the annual budget of associations.
20. There is a sliding scale of emotions and when you find yourself at the bottom of that scale, well meaning comments such as those above by friends, family etc simply do not help.
21. That's a sliding scale.
22. In both cases, the charges would be on a sliding scale, with environmentally-damaging practises attracting penal rates.
23. The rest of the kitty will be divided among the other 21 clubs on a sliding scale in units of ￡35,000.
24. The disparity between solar noon and mean noon widens and narrows as the seasons change, on a sliding scale.
25. The cancellation fee is usually expressed as a percentage of the contract price, and varies on a sliding scale.
26. The blow would be softened slightly for those affected by substantial compensation on a pro-rata and sliding scale basis.
27. What was the going rate, his professional self asked, and was it adjusted to a sliding scale?
28. Answers under the minimum number of words are penalisedusing a sliding scale system.
29. Vail Resorts is granting full-time, year-round employees stock-based incentive compensation on a sliding scale.
More similar words: riding school, sliding, backsliding, sliding door, sliding window, boarding school, gliding, let things slide, colliding, tidings, hang gliding, scalding, flying school, musical scale, mercalli scale, driving school, finishing school, engineering school, scale, engineering science, all things considered, scaler, scaled, ph scale, to scale, descale, rescale, upscale, scalene, scale-up.