Random good picture Not show
1) He slicked up my article and then sent it to the editorial department.
2) She slicked up and waited for him.
3) A pleasant-looking young man, slicked up in new jeans and white sneakers, smiled and held open the courtroom door.
4) He said we must slick up our swords and guns , and get ready.
5) I am so proud of being a girl who is able to slick up herself.
More similar words: lick up, pick up, sick up, kick up, pick-up, pickup, trick up, brick up, stick up, prick up, stickup, pick up on, stick up for, kick up a row, pickup truck, pick up the tab, kick up a fuss, trash pickup, pick up the bill, pick up the gauntlet, slick, slicker, slickly, slicked, oil slick, slickness, city slicker, jack up, muck up, back-up.