Random good picture Not show
1. The sleeping car and restaurant car were coupled together.
2. Luxury for first class travellers: a sleeping car attendant delivers hot water bottles on the London-to-Inverness Express, January 1935.
3. Does this train have a sleeping car?
4. Please buy me two tickets on the sleeping car to Paris.
5. An area in a train's sleeping car containing an upper and a lower berth.
6. Is there a sleeping car on the train?
7. B : A Pullman is a sleeping car and a coach is a sitting car.
8. The sleeping car was coupled on at Nankou Station.
9. Please buy me a ticket on the sleeping car to Shanghai!
10. A: There is a direct sleeping car from Changchun to Beijing.
11. Are there many people in the sleeping car?
12. Is this the sleeping car?
13. I need a sleeping car.
14. Where is the sleeping car?
15. It jumped in to fill a gap when InterCity ended seated accommodation on most sleeping car trains.
16. He kept getting up and going to the window to look down on his sleeping car.
17. They had no privacy and sat up all night because it carried no sleeping car.
18. A hard - berth sleeper is a semi - cushioned sleeping car.
19. A hard - berth sleeper is a - cushioned sleeping car.
More similar words: sleeping, sleeping bag, sleeping pill, sleeping room, sleeping tablet, sleeping beauty, sleeping around, sleeping partner, let sleeping dogs lie, sleep in, sleep-in, sleepiness, shopping cart, sleepily, double-entry bookkeeping, dining car, racing car, calling card, trading card, greeting card, visiting card, tender loving care, seeping, sleepwalking, carrying capacity, keeping, weeping, creeping, sweeping, boarding card.