Random good picture Not show
(1) Nearly 6 feet tall, imperially slim and sleekly dressed, she is usually the cynosure of attention at any gathering.
(2) He pointed to a bright red sleekly gleaming Ferrari in the parking lot.
(3) Created to be fun, stylish and versatile, the sleekly modern YBR125 is affordable, economical and manufactured with quality components for day-in day-out reliability.
(4) We are faced with an artificial environment, a sleekly designed modernist vitrine which equally reminds us of an aquarium or zoo enclosure.
(5) Nearly 6 ft. tall, imperially slim and sleekly dressed, she is usually the cynosure of attention at any gathering.
(6) The sleekly designed Maritime Hotel in hip Chelsea sits two blocks north of the even hipper Meatpacking District.
(7) Tree controls showed sleekly bitmap, so that your tree controls more beautiful, beautiful and practical! Sentencedict.com
(8) The wet road was shining sleekly.
(9) Modern technology and sleekly designed furniture seamlessly blend with images and artifacts of ancient Asian spirituality.
(10) In the kitchen, you set a bag of flour on the sleekly engineered stone counter.
(11) The most important awareness to retain after each of these drills is the feeling of the head and body being aligned( ALINED )and streamlined traveling sleekly just below the surface.
(12) "That car there, it is mine." He pointed to a bright red sleekly gleaming Ferrari in the parking lot. "Also the Lamborghini beside it. And the Maserati."
(13) If you don't need it , hang it upside down on a wall hook and presto, it changes into a colourful, sleekly stylized deer head.
(14) "Once an addict, always an addict" has merely been replaced by a newer and more sleekly scientific version of the same concept, namely, "addiction is a chronic and relapsing brain disease."
(15) A finely - tuned body - color spoiler is sleekly integrated in the deck lid.
(16) Laser-induced autofluorescence diagnosis instrument for early-colorectal cancer is designed sleekly and up to date, and possesses human nature.
More similar words: meekly, weekly, biweekly, weekly wage, sleek, sleeker, sleekness, week-long, weeklong, leek, sleep, sleet, sleeper, sleepy, sleeve, sleety, asleep, sleep in, sleep-in, sleeved, sleep off, sleep out, sleeping, go to sleep, sleepily, rem sleep, sleepwalk, get to sleep, sleep with, sleepover.