Random good picture Not show
1) He continues to ski and sky dive.
2) If I didn't bungee jump, rock climb and sky dive, you'd find me a boring person.
3) Sky Dive! Piece of cake!
4) When the rhino was a few feet away from the river, the eagles stared to sky dive.
5) After drifting lower at a sleepy pace for most of the day, the Dow Jones industrial average abruptly lurched into a hair-raising sky dive in the final hour of trading.
6) As a part of his military training he learned to scuba dive, sky dive and climb.
7) The best I've done is a 14, 000 ft sky dive and even that had me packing an extra pair of underpants.
8) Martinez popped the question at 20,000 feet just as he and his girlfriend were about to sky dive.
More similar words: skydive, skydiving, rinky-dink, dive, dived, diver, Dives, endive, divert, divest, divers, diverge, diverse, divisive, nosedive, maldives, dive into, diverted, diversely, diversify, divergent, diversion, diverging, diversity, diverting, take a dive, divergence, divert from, divestiture, diversified.