Random good picture Not show
1. The ancient skull of Peking Man has been pieced together from fragments.
2. He whomped the ruffian on the skull.
3. Skull and crossbones stickers on the drums aroused the suspicion of the customs officers.
4. She fractured her skull in the accident.
5. She cleaved his skull with an axe.
6. Her skull was crammed with too many thoughts.
7. Has he got the truth into his thick skull yet?
8. The skull bones fuse between the ages of fifteen and twenty-five.
9. Her husband was later treated for a fractured skull.
10. He died in the car collision with his skull fractured.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The victim's skull had been stove in by a heavy instrument.
12. She suffered a fractured skull in the accident.
13. The farmer turned up a human skull while ploughing the field.
14. The soldiers' hair was cropped close to the skull.
15. She fell and fractured her skull.
16. My warning obviously hasn't sunk into your thick skull.
17. When will he get it into his thick skull that I never want to see him again!
18. He has received extensive corrective surgery to his skull.
19. The bullet passed straight through his skull.
20. The arrow pierced his skull.
21. Nothing we say penetrates his thick skull!
22. The skull at the bottom of the picture is symbolic of death.
23. He can't seem to get it into his skull that I'm just not interested in him.
24. The bones of the skull are not properly fused at birth.
25. He cradled the baby in his arms, his hands cupping her tiny skull.
26. He was killed by an axe blow to the base of his skull.
27. None of my advice seems to have penetrated his thick skull .
28. The slight back and forth motion sent a pounding surge of pain into his skull.
29. What could I say that would penetrate his thick skull ?
30. The patient's brain activity is monitored via electrodes taped to the skull.