Random good picture Not show
1. Their skin colour, sexuality or hair hue is irrelevant.
2. For example, skin colour assigns individuals to racial statuses such as black and white but this merely reflects the conventions of particular societies.
3. Even without daylight the crab's skin colour continued to change exactly on time.
4. Even the precise shade of her skin colour may have helped him at the polls.
5. Double-faced puff creates perfect skin colour and lustre.
6. Around that time, his skin colour began subtly to lighten.
7. See how the skin colour gets reflected on the right side of the gauntlet.
8. As with humans, zebra fish skin colour is determined by pigment cells, which contain melanosomes.
9. The risk and severity of sunburn depend on the body's natural skin colour.
10. Her grandmother never used the words white and black to describe skin colour.
11. It's merely a question of altering your foundation to match your skin colour.
12. Prescriptives now has a foundation to suit just about every skin colour.
13. These experiments show that at least one-third of landlords discriminate against ethnic minorities on grounds of skin colour.
14. I like to use cosmetics as close to my natural skin colour as possible.
15. The gene involved makes the dark pigment-melanin-that is responsible for skin colour.
16. Product Description: The Avocado , when ripe, has a dull skin colour and creamy yellow flesh.
17. We can make a good guess about ancestry from skin colour, from hair, or from eyes.
18. Green-shell-egg Fowl rooster crossing with Taihe Silky Fowl hen or Langshan Fowl hen,[sentencedict.com/skin colour.html] soever cocks' or hens' of F1 generation Skin colour is black.
19. Early symptoms include leg pains, cold and feet and abnormal skin colour.
20. In 1991 he and his friends defended themselves against some white racist thugs who set upon them for no other reason than their skin colour.
21. The number, size and darkness of melanosomes per pigment cell determines skin colour.
22. The problem is that you cannot deny your ethnic origins or change your skin colour.
23. Some indexes for early evaluation and preselection for fruit skin colour of apple hybrids were established through correlation analysis.
More similar words: skin color, uncoloured, colour, colours, decolour, off-colour, colour in, colour tv, coloured, off colour, colourist, colouring, colourful, discolour, colourant, tricolour, oil colour, colourless, oncology, discoloured, colouration, watercolour, colour-blind, multicolour, oncologic, dark-coloured, colour coding, rose-coloured, colour scheme, crown colony.