Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She took out her sketchbook and made some drawings of Arthur's head.
2. I carry a pocket size sketchbook and paintbox, or no equipment at all.
3. Armed only with a sketchbook, Olwen travels all over the country in search of botanical gardens and interesting conservatories.
4. She brought her sketchbook to the breakfast table and took watercolors out to dinner.
5. My sketchbook is really filled with constructional details, jotted down before they are forgotten.
6. Looking hard at the castle, sketchbook in hand, I allowed the corner of my eye to rove the tinker camp.
7. The sketchbook and notebook pages for the day are almost indecipherable with rain drop splodges.
8. Armed with my hardbound sketchbook—which I use as a journal–and my favorite black pen, I tried out the "12 What Elses" which I now call "The 12 Answers".
9. I take my sketchbook with me whenever I go away.
10. You can now duplicate all the sketchbook layers and merge them together.
11. This month's sketchbook comes from Alex Andreyev (p. 26) and we get the rare chance to see into his imagination, as he tells us how he is inspired by his dreams.
12. Sketchbook is all about pill popping and discovering the portfolio of Martin Hughes told as a life story that runs through the entire misery of his life to date.
13. Literary sketchbook appeared earlier than many kinds of Chinese classical novel and it ran through the Chinese classical novel development, is a oldest and most basic novel style.
14. The first element that we'll create is a sketchbook.
15. Creative sketchbook allows you to draw websites and web apps.
16. Burton always carries his dense, pocket-size sketchbook with him.
17. So in March I decided to fill a sketchbook, 90 pages, with New Yorker-style cartoons—one cartoon a day for three months. No excuses.
18. She likes to draw in a sketchbook.
19. Haywire pulls the sketchbook out from under the bunk and begins flipping through the pages.
20. She picks up her sketchbook and retrieves the charcoal.
21. Like an open sketchbook focused on my Dreams,[sentencedict.com] this land is forever pictured as a comforting Autumn Dusk.
22. Add a Drop Shadow to the sketchbook using a simple layer style.
23. Although it lacks some of the pro features of Sketchbook, this app is a fun and powerful addition to your Applications folder even in its free form.
24. The original goal for Processing was the development of a graphical sketchbook and environment that could be used to teach (graphically) the fundamentals of computer science.
25. Download link - A free taster of the full Autodesk Sketchbook app, this Express version features all the tools you need for creating beautiful drawings,(Sentencedict.com) or a beautiful mess if you're not so talented.
26. The stage is your workspace. It can be a studio, a desk, or a sketchbook.
27. Not long after that I found myself in London, and bought a Daler sketchbook and a drawing pen. This would have been in the art supplies store across the street from the English National Opera.
More similar words: sketchy, pocketbook, cookbook, basket, basketball, book, sewing basket, book for, notebook, textbook, by the book, bookstore, advance booking, neighbor, neighboring, skein, neighborhood, skeleton, skepticism, boom, boon, boot, taboo, booth, boost, baboon, bamboo, booming, take to, bucket.