Random good picture Not show
1. Six to one is a good price for that horse.
2. But a boardroom vote of six to one in favour was not enough to secure him the position.
3. The measure was voted down, six to one.
4. This result at least six to one of as authoritative as two data.
5. The navy's 52 admirals and commodores outnumber serviceable ships by a ratio of six to one.
6. I declare the motion was carried by a majority of six to one.
7. China and Russia undertook agricultural economy is reformed , but the effect six to one of reform.
8. Dimensions benefit and beauty, law, bay photograph waiting for a country is compared, six to one.
9. According to a spot check, disagreements on the posting outnumber agreements more than six to one.
More similar words: extol, paxton, caxton, extoll, extort, sexton, sixty, sixth, extortion, extolment, next of kin, extortioner, sixty-two, one-sixth, sixties, sixteen, sixty-one, context of use, betwixt, mixture, fixture, sixtieth, sixth form, extortionate, sixteenth, sixty-five, on the pretext of, admixture, commixture, sixth sense.