Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We've paid off the mortgage, so we're sitting pretty now.
2. The problems don't worry you; you're sitting pretty.
3. I was properly insured so I'm sitting pretty.
4. With profits at record levels, the company's certainly sitting pretty this year.
5. At that stage in the campaign, she was sitting pretty in the polls.
6. Federal workers thought they sitting pretty until the White House announced its plans for reform.
7. When the war started, they thought they were sitting pretty, because they had all that extra grain.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. In the long run, you'll be sitting pretty.
9. I am sitting pretty in a pretty small city.
10. Meanwhile , the Communists themselves are sitting pretty and taking things easy in their big , modern houses.
11. Federal workers thought they were sitting pretty until the White House announced its plans for reform.
12. I'm sitting pretty in a pretty city.
13. I'm sitting pretty in a pretty little city.
14. After a few years of hard work, he sitting pretty.
15. In a year or so, we'd be sitting pretty.
16. The school is sitting pretty because a wealthy woman gave it $ 10 , 000 worth of reference books.
17. With profits up 130 % our firm is sitting pretty.
18. Mike really is sitting pretty with his new job.
19. Mike is now sitting pretty.
20. They bought their house while prices were low, so now they're sitting pretty.
21. And after voicing Republican-tinged themes of smaller government and family values, he is sitting pretty in the polls.
22. The terms of this old man's will left his son sitting pretty.
23. If we'd let them buy it for a quarter of a million, we'd be sitting pretty by now.
24. She inherited a large amount of money, and now she sitting pretty.
25. If Mr. A can get this job, he will be sitting pretty.
More similar words: printing press, prettiness, sitting, fretting, sitting room, a sitting duck, pretty, pretty much, pretty well, prettily, getting, letting, fitting, hitting, witting, vetting, setting, netting, petting, knitting, quitting, emitting, spitting, Settings, forgetting, unwitting, splitting, fittingly, wittingly, befitting.