Random good picture Not show
1. Sis, the son of two artists, grew up in the Czech capital of Prague.
2. She got the nickname "Sis" because her brother couldn't pronounce her name when they were kids.
3. Claim it with my blessing, Sis.
4. Elated, Daley and Sis hopped a plane for a vacation in the Florida Keys.
5. For a good many months we (mom, stepdad, sis, myself, and our Doberman pup) lived in a tent out in the alien desert north of Phoenix.
6. In this paper , we study a nonautonomous SIS model with age structure.
7. Conclusion Xenogenic SIS is an ideal material for bladder augmentation and replacement.
8. Hi , sis. Could you go shopping with me tomorrow?
9. SIS has become one of the key projects plant informatization.
10. This paper considers an SIS epidemic model with constant recruitment and acute and chronic infection stages.
11. So operation optimization technologies based upon SIS platform should be researched.
12. Transfer the TRK SIS file to your phone and install it to phone memory.
13. Cum non sis , qui fueris, non esse , cur velis vivere.
14. In this article, we study spreading process of SIS communicable disease with vaccination.
15. Conclusion SIS can be a useful material for urethral repair in rabbits, the SIS patch graft is superior to the tubulate SIS graft in urethra reconstruction.
16. Canal steno sis is only treatable with surgical intervention, as I was taught in school.
17. There were no cells on the SIS as control. They were implanted subcutaneously in the dorsa of the athymic mice. The implants were harvested after in vivo incubation for 4, 8 and 12 weeks.
18. Conclusion The extent of atrial fibro sis was increased in abdominal aorta banded rats. Although longer P wave duration and IACT are present, there is no change in atrial effective refractory period.
19. Hey, Sis, I put the tire in water as you said.
20. This SIS mixer receiver is reliable, and can achieve good noise performance even operated at 4.3K temperature with a close cycle helium refrigerator.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Hi, sis. I saw you buy some chocolate cakes. I am done with rhe main course. It's about time for some dessert.
22. The Schengen Information Service ( SIS ) features an enormous database in Strasbourg, France.
23. Experion can also integrate safety-instrumented systems (SIS) like Safety Manager to more safely automate start-up and shutdown sequences, for example.
24. The feed point location of the SIS chip has little effect on the embedding impedance, while the chip thickness obviously does. These results will benefit the development of waveguide SIS mixers.
25. The centrifugal force developed by the rotating flyweight sis translated into an upward force that lifts the plunger.
26. Soon the prisoners are led past for execution, and Sis.
27. The new method uses the sequential importance sampling ( SIS ) procedures to fuse the multi - dimensions measurements.
28. The epoxidation of styrene - isoprene block copolymer ( SIS ) in different organic solvents was studied.
29. Objective To explore the molluscieidal effect of Areca catechu on Oncomelania hupen - sis.
30. In this article, such several aspects of the higher taxa of Acari as the plan ground of the Acari, the monophyly of the Acari, the sis.