Random good picture Not show
1) The statement of our delegation was singularly appropriate to the occasion.
2) We did some singularly boring experiment.
3) This treatment was singularly inappropriate in her case.
4) He chose a singularly inappropriate moment to make his request.
5) The script was singularly uninspired.
6) He has singularly failed to live up to his promises.
7) It seemed a singularly ill-judged enterprise for Truman to undertake.
8) But a toothache can be a singularly uncomfortable experience.
9) But the government did a singularly poor job in getting its patient-centred message across.
10) He is to be congratulated on this singularly structured approach.
11) He thought the name singularly inappropriate: either side was lined with a wall of Victorian terrace villas.
12) He committed himself to a singularly foolish plan for Empire Free Trade.
13) But the public interest duty is singularly missing.
14) In appearance he was singularly unprepossessing.
15) That experience was to prove singularly rich in its diversity and in its legacy of Sussex church architecture.
16) National Public Radio is singularly effective in promoting a national culture nationwide,[http://sentencedict.com/singularly.html] reaching where no other institutions penetrate.
17) That sheep dip is singularly disagreeable to a golden eagle is one reason for its rarity.
18) Jeff Tweedy gave a singularly honest, heartfelt performance that carried him off the stage and into the crowd.
19) What interests me is the singularly local nature of some phenomena.
20) These were singularly dry of any news.
21) Nevertheless, there is something singularly stupid about racing to the video store at closing time.
22) The mystic person who singularly failed to appear during a 20-year span of abuse was my doctor.
23) Their desks were equally neat and tidy, and singularly bare of paperwork.
24) Astrophil has been trying in the sonnet to proceed by imitation and been singularly unsuccessful in doing so.
25) But now that the truth is out on both sides, they are surely singularly out of place.
26) The broader tradition is a typically nationalist one, seeing national liberation through war as honourable and singularly justified.
27) As early as 1901 L. T. Hobhouse wrote a book entitled Mind in evolution -a work singularly ignored by most modern scholars.
28) She had found it in the dray horses and in Barney, who was a singularly unimpressive animal except for his listening skills.
29) Shannon had watched the encounter with interest, while remaining singularly unmoved herself.
30) For a government supposedly obsessed by the dark arts, it can be singularly cack-handed at spin.
More similar words: regularly, triangular, particularly, similarly, regular, irregular, regularity, early warning, at regular intervals, early, nearly, engulf, clearly, not nearly, engulfed, regulate, coagulate, regulator, regulation, regulatory, secular, popular, jocular, globular, avuncular, vocabulary, tabula rasa, popularity, particular, spectacular.