Random good picture Not show
1. The noun " mouse " is the singular form of " mice " .
2. Strange Singulars Sometimes the plural or singular form of a noun is so rarely used that people forget what it is.
3. Though it appears in the singular form.
4. English people use the singular form of the noun in expressions of that sort.
5. This noun appears in the singular form, never in the plural form.
6. Merriam-Webster now lists kudo [coo-doe] the singular form as the main entry for the word with a plural and a whole second entry for kudos [coo-doss, more Greek sounding] being another word.
7. The singular form of " dogs " is " dog ".
8. Autogena is not the first artist to be attracted by their singular form.
9. But after escaping to join another gang, Devi carried out a singular form of retribution.
10. It may seem petty to distinguish between the plural and singular form, and therefore unnecessary to include both in the index.
11. Plurals and singulars All nouns have a plural and a singular form.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. This noun appears in the plural form only, never in the singular form collective noun.
13. This noun appears in the plural form only, never in the singular form. This is a collective noun.
14. Anna: The plural form is the same as the singular form.
15. This is a collective noun. Though it appears in the singular form, it takes a plural predicate verb.
More similar words: singular, singularly, singularity, molecular formula, reticular formation, angular, hexangular, angularity, triangular, rectangular, equiangular, multiangular, angular shape, quadrangular, angular distance, angular momentum, triangular prism, rectangular array, singultus, angular displacement, cingulate gyrus, ungulate, angulate, angulation, strangulate, triangulate, regular, jugular, triangulation, strangulation.