(1) He had already defeated an enemy champion in single combat.
(2) It was Melwas who suggested single combat.
(3) Finally Turnus and Aeneas meet in single combat.
(4) Aeneas challenged Turnus to decide the contest by single combat.
(5) In all armies there were officers who needed to prove their bravery by single combat.
(6) But surely she owed her beloved that honour at least, the honour of single combat, which is a dragon's privilege.
(7) But that made no difference - he knew he stood no chance against the oriental in single combat.
(8) El Cid upholds his honour and that of his King by defeating an enemy champion in single combat.
(9) Two of the enemy, mounted(sentencedict.com/single combat.html), appeared before them for single combat.
(10) Urian Poisonblade, the Witch King's personal champion, called out a challenge to single combat.
(11) Whether offensive or defensive players are far stronger in single combat.
(12) When Rexxar engages an opponent , his animalistic nature grants him even greater proficiency in single combat.
(13) Jack: So you are planning to go over the border in a single Combat Talon?
More similar words: single-celled, single, singlet, singles, singleton, single out, combat, single bed, wombat, embarrassingly, single file, single word, singleness, single-phase, single room, combat for, singlehanded, single-handed, single space, combative, combatant, in single file, single-minded, single-decker, combat with, single payment, single-handedly, combat-ready, noncombatant, single-breasted.