Random good picture Not show
1. He checked into Cedars Sinai Hospital to dry out.
2. Before Sinai, one could argue, the people had the excuse of not knowing any better.
3. Sinai said the Fed has successfully dampened both inflation and inflationary expectations.
4. Arrived at Sinai, Elijah sheltered in one of the caves with which the sacred mount is honeycombed.
5. At Sinai blood is sprinkled on the altar and the people.
6. It was in the mighty theophany at Mount Sinai that they first heard his word of life.
7. Wood is scarce in the Sinai desert,[sentencedict.com] but the acacia is one of the few trees which grow there.
8. Sinai Hospital Geriatrics Department identified 233 older adults with heart conditions, all of whom should have been receiving the drugs.
9. But your black ibises descend upon Sinai to beat them back.
10. And the LORD spakeMoses in mount Sinai, saying.
11. Their army never did reach the Sinai passes.
12. Moses at Mount Sinai three months after leaving Egypt.
13. This commentator claims Mt Sinai is in Arabia and is where Moses saw the burning bush.
14. They arrive at Mt Sinai , which Moses ascends to commune with God.
15. God called Moses up Mount Sinai and gave him the Ten Commandments.
16. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.
17. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post- Diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).
18. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.
19. On a gambit, he ordered the U.N. troops out of the Sinai.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. The United States is one of dozens of nations that provide troops for the 2, 400-member Sinai force.
21. Egypt also extends into Asia by virtue of holding the Sinai Peninsula.
22. Israelis have watched with concern as the revolution in Egypt has created a power vacuum in the Sinai Peninsula and sparked anti-Israel sentiment in Cairo.
23. This is allegorically speaking, for these women are two covenants: one proceeding from Mount Sinai bearing children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar.
24. Each year, large numbers of illegal immigrants into Israel through Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. Most of these people from African countries with low economic level.
25. That way, if an electrical storm comes up or a beehive is chanced upon, it will be the florist who is rushed to Mount Sinai.
26. A pipeline carrying gas from Egypt to Israel and Jordan has been hit by an explosion in the Sinai peninsula.
27. Moses next prepared to lead the people from Mount Sinai to the promised land of Israel.
28. Gal. 4:24 These things are spoken allegorically , for these women are two covenants, one from Mount Sinai, bringing forth children unto slavery, which is Hagar.
29. Israelites out of slavery in Egypt led by Moses; God gave them the Ten Commandments and the rest of Mosaic law on Mount Sinai during the Exodus.
30. Bedouin guides wrapped in blankets rest atop Mt . Sinai in Egypt on Aug. 3, 2007.
More similar words: mount sinai, sinai peninsula, thin air, luminaire, grant in aid, grant-in-aid, doctrinaire, vinaigrette, into thin air, out of thin air, berlin airlift, original sin, drainage basin, disinclination, business combination, assassinate, assassinated, assassination, character assassination, merchandising business, a bull in a china shop, nail, naif, on air, naive, lanai, naiad, snail, nailer, agnail.