Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He checked into Cedars Sinai Hospital to dry out.
2. And the LORD spakeMoses in mount Sinai, saying.
3. Their army never did reach the Sinai passes.
4. Moses at Mount Sinai three months after leaving Egypt.
5. This commentator claims Mt Sinai is in Arabia and is where Moses saw the burning bush.
6. God called Moses up Mount Sinai and gave him the Ten Commandments.
7. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.
8. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.
9. Egypt launched its new thrust into the Sinai as expected on Sunday, October 14.
10. Elamites reach the gateway to the Sinai peninsula and its Spaceport.
11. And they removed from the desert of Sinai, and pitched at Kibrothhattaavah.
12. Mt Sinai , where Moses saw the burning bush, is also in Arabia.
13. At dawn on Mount Sinai, camels rest and Said Spayel prays.
14. Moses next prepared to lead the people from Mount Sinai to the promised land of Israel.
15. Bedouin guides wrapped in blankets rest atop Mt . Sinai in Egypt on Aug. 3, 2007.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Moses received the Ten Commandments from God on Mount Sinai.
17. The pilgrim route to the Christian holy places in Sinai went through the Neger.
18. These are the commands the LORD gave Moses on Mount Sinai for the Israelites.
19. They left Rephidim and camped in the Desert of Sinai.
20. Camel diving safaris are a popular attraction in South Sinai.
More similar words: mount sinai, sinai peninsula, thin air, luminaire, grant in aid, grant-in-aid, doctrinaire, vinaigrette, into thin air, out of thin air, berlin airlift, original sin, drainage basin, disinclination, business combination, assassinate, assassinated, assassination, character assassination, merchandising business, a bull in a china shop, nail, naif, on air, naive, lanai, naiad, snail, nailer, agnail.