Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He signed out at ten this morning.
2. Sign out before you exit the building.
3. Don't forget to sign out before you leave.sentence dictionary
4. Bernstein signed out a company car.
5. Soldiers sign out when they leave the barracks.
6. The young prison officer simply signed out her personal issue pistol from the Maze armoury and shot herself.
7. Sign out narcotics according to agency policy.
8. Most of the students in our class sign out on Friday.
9. Moat of the students sign out on Saturday.
10. I think this sends a sign out to Liverpool supporters that the club do mean business.
11. You must sign in and sign out at least once per minute!
12. Access and sign out spare parts. Maintain clean and orderly conditions . Minimum inventory supervisor.
13. I'm so sorry, but you should have a sign out there or something.
14. Based on the Photos , how would you sign out the case?
15. Most of the students sign out on Friday.
16. Exit and sign out v.
17. Requests an inspection by the On Duty Board Member . Sign out if the inspection is satisfactory.
18. Lk .11:16 And others, tempting Him, sought from Him a sign out of heaven.
19. Boys leaving the house in the evening need to sign out.
20. Run system closing reports and ensure that all servers'checks are closed sign out.
21. In the General section, click Linked IDs under the Account category. Now, you can add other Live accounts to easily switch between them, without having to sign out.
More similar words: sign on, monsignor, consignor, ignore, ignored, ignorant, ignoble, ignorance, ignominy, sign, sign in, resign, design, assign, sign up, signal, consign, signify, designs, reign of terror, designed, assigned, designer, design for, signature, designing, designated, assignment, significant, designation.