Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) A shuttle bus runs frequently between the Inn and the Country Club.
2) A shuttle bus operates to and from the beach of San Benedetto.
3) A courtesy shuttle bus operates between the hotel and the town.
4) A daytime shuttle bus operates 6 days a week to the village.
5) Parmenter took the Agency shuttle bus back to Langley.
6) A courtesy shuttle bus runs to and from the Ally Pally.
7) Use the free shuttle bus to the show.
8) The hotel is air-conditioned and offers a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Equador beach.
9) C., will deploy a fuel cell-driven shuttle bus using methanol as a fuel.
10) A free shuttle bus runs between the airport terminal and the train station.
11) The Shuttle Bus Schedule may be changed without prior notice.
12) A complimentary shuttle bus drops skiers off at their digs.
13) Where can I get your shuttle bus at the airport?
14) How often does the shuttle bus run ? Every ten minutes.
15) The shuttle bus was packed like sardines.
16) Administer and keep tack the operating expense for shuttle bus and staff dormitory.
17) You can take a shuttle bus or a taxi.
18) Transportation : Scheduled complimentary shuttle bus service is provided between Macau Maritime Terminal and Pousada Marina Infante.
19) I'd like some information about the shuttle bus to the airport.
20) Would you like to take the shuttle bus to the airport?
21) Please refer to the complete shuttle bus schedule for more details.
22) There's a shuttle bus from the hotel to the exhibition grounds.
23) There will be shuttle bus to take you to the hotel and back to SCUT after the seminar.
24) I was sent by shuttle bus to Doubletree Hotel in the downtown.
25) Private vehicles are prohibited in the area, which is served by a shuttle bus.
26) The chinese put on a devoteetastic show ad have simply put a red shuttle bus plus a sparkler.
27) As long as a day ticket, you can take a free shuttle bus to the Civil Aviation Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport.
28) You will get-off the airplane in Kansai International Airport,[http://sentencedict.com/shuttle bus.html] please take the shuttle bus to Kobe.
29) Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?
30) The hotel has a garage , car park and shuttle bus.
More similar words: shuttle, little by little, scuttle, shut, shut out, shut down, bustle, rattle, little, mettle, cattle, settle, brittle, brattle, prattle, bottled, a little, belittle, unsettle, settle for, settle down, unsettled, nettlesome, settlement, wash up, handlebar, celebrity, shuffle, plebiscite, double back.