Random good picture Not show
1. It's your turn to shuffle the cards.
2. Secret After the person has shuffled the cards, begin to explain what you are going to do.
3. I watched her shuffling the cards that night, and couldn't decide if she was beautiful or hideous.
4. Just shuffle the cards .
5. Jennifer set up the Rummoli mat and divided up the colored poker chips while Bryan shuffled the cards.
6. After the tea he suggested that they play cards, already shuffling the cards he took from the sill.
7. Shuffle the cards again, so I know you're not cheating!
8. FlyingWhen Whirlpool Drake comes into play, shuffle the cards from your hand into your library, then draw that many cards.
9. He bids me open the pack and shuffle the cards.
10. NO05, Shuffle the cards and deal!
11. You have to shuffle the cards before the cut for deal.
12. Please shuffle the cards.
13. The magi has a spectator select a card,(sentencedict.com/shuffle the cards.html) sign it and put it back in a shuffled deck - even allowing the spectator shuffle the cards.
14. When Whirlpool Drake is put into a graveyard from play, shuffle the cards from your hand into your library, then draw that many cards.
More similar words: shuffle through, shuffleboard, shuffle, reshuffle, on the cards, shuffling, reshuffling, put the cart before the horse, muffle, ruffle, duffle, muffler, truffle, snuffle, souffle, ruffled, muffled, scuffle, snuffles, ruffle up, unruffled, duffle bag, kerfuffle, hard stuff, in the cart, apothecary, carry the can, cards, on the carpet, card shark.