Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Allow for some shrinkage in both length and width.
2. Synthetic fabrics are less susceptible to shrinkage than natural ones.
3. Pollution led to a shrinkage of grasslands.
4. There has been some shrinkage in our export trade.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. You can expect some shrinkage when the jeans are washed.
6. There has been much shrinkage of the clothes in the wash.
7. This move is intended to stop the shrinkage in the banking industry.
8. This considerably reduces shrinkage and weight loss.
9. Allow for shrinkage Leather corals, unlike some coelenterates, do not spend the entire time fully expanded.
10. They have a relatively low shrinkage when they are dry.
11. Unfortunately, the shrinkage involves some loss of detail.
12. This shrinkage increases the density of the pot.
13. This helps to reduce shrinkage and cracking.
14. You must allow for shrinkage.
15. Almost at once a rapid shrinkage of the arable area began.
16. But the shrinkage did not last, and further courses of treatment were less effective.
17. The drying out of the soils causes shrinkage, which ultimately leads to a lowering of the land levels.
18. The shrinkage of cordage and textiles is much the same in principle as that of wood.
19. She bought a slightly larger size to allow for shrinkage.
20. In summary, the pattern of change in household composition certainly does not involve a simple shrinkage from large to small units.
21. It is advisable to stiffen the fabric before cutting to shape when using the latter method to allow for any possible shrinkage.
22. Paralyzed muscles lost tone and became flaccid; with severe damage they further degenerated through shrinkage and atrophy.
23. Wells Fargo had hoped that normal attrition would take care of much of the shrinkage.
24. It is important, however, to recall the protective mechanism against brain shrinkage.
25. Moreover, the cooling would be uneven, and the resultant shrinkage and warping would leave the structure fissured and cracked.
26. These fears are not groundless, especially fears about audience shrinkage.
27. There clearly is a slowdown in the world chip market, but not a shrinkage.
28. On Romney Marsh, silting of river mouths was worsened by the problem of peat shrinkage.
29. Such inadequacies were made far worse by something which Vermuyden could not have foreseen: peat shrinkage.
30. Since contraction of nodular iron is bigger than its expansion nodular iron castings must be fed from outside to prevent shrinkage defect.
More similar words: shrink, think about, shrimp, shriek, shrill, shrivel, shrieking, package, leakage, dark ages, blockage, package tour, the dark ages, drink, brink, trinket, drink to, drink up, wrinkle, drink down, wrinkled, sprinkle, sprinkler, tinkering, sprinkled, sprinkling, brinkmanship, sri lanka, drunkard, bank account.