Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Short-haul flights operate from Heathrow and Gatwick.
2. It is currently turning out the 146 high-wing short-haul airliner.
3. The airline will run 13 former Dan Air short-haul routes from Gatwick, using 450 of its existing flight and cabin crew.
4. The airline plans to increase the number of short-haul flights between European capitals.
5. UBS analysts are flying economy class for short-haul flights.
6. Constrained by the above, current gas fuel work is directed at short-haul transport like city-based buses and delivery vehicles.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Germany's high - speed rail network has put paid to short-haul flights between several cities.
8. Spring Festival travel, in accordance with the white - collar Zhou past experience, short-haul tickets will be tight.
9. Other airlines have reached a happy compromise and insert row 13 in their smaller aircrafts, thereby screwing the short-haul passengers.
10. But for most UK residents the weakening pound makes short-haul travel an expensive option.
More similar words: shorthand, shorthanded, short-handed, short-haired, shorthand typist, short, shorty, shorts, short of, shorten, go short, short for, for short, shortie, in short, shortly, north africa, shortish, shortfall, shortcut, fall short, shorting, shortage, come short, run short, shortest, cut short, short run, north american, north america.