Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The defendants alleged short delivery under a contract of carriage and withheld part of the freight payable under the contract.
2. I plant to high - quality, level price, short delivery time to win customers.
3. Flexibility Product volume changes, short set-up time, short delivery lead time(sentencedict.com), conflict resolution.
4. Our company takes "first-class quality, high precision, short delivery term"as managing concept, always adheres to the tenet of "quality first, customer utmost".
5. High efficiency, short delivery time, competitive price.
6. We are sorry for the short delivery.
7. Therefore, high quality and short delivery period of Yuxi's on the market in non-standard blade weapon against other peers.
8. Molding equipment, high quality, short delivery time.
9. Division I with a short delivery, high - quality, low prices, quality advantage.
10. Upon examination, we discover a short delivery of 20 bales.
11. But its non-standard blades often require 8-10 weeks delivery period, it is difficult to meet Chinese customers short delivery period requirements.
12. We have file a claim against you for the short delivery of 15 cases.
13. The special risks policy covers the goods irrespective of percentage, as well as against pilferage , short delivery, breakage and leakage, damage by water, hooks oil and so on.
More similar words: prompt delivery, cash on delivery, delivery, deliveryman, delivery boy, delivery note, delivery date, time delivery, delivery time, free delivery, delivery truck, cesarean delivery, breech delivery, take delivery of, special delivery, delivery charges, caesarean delivery, deliver, delivered, deliverer, short-lived, undelivered, deliverable, deliverance, deliver goods, deliver the goods, livery, livery stable, oliver wendell holmes, relive.