Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The lifeboat brought off most of the shipwrecked sailors.
(2) The shipwrecked sailor scanned the horizon anxiously every morning.
(3) The shipwrecked sailors were lodged in the school.
(4) The shipwrecked sailors were picked up by a passing boat.
(5) Imagine you've been shipwrecked.
(6) They were shipwrecked off the coast of Newfoundland.
(7) Helicopters fly in appalling weather to succour shipwrecked mariners.
(8) We were shipwrecked on a deserted island.
(9) Beatty was shipwrecked off the coast of Africa.
(10) They were shipwrecked off the coast of Africa.
(11) He was shipwrecked after visiting the island.
(12) The bad weather added to the shipwrecked sailors' difficulties.
(13) Like being shipwrecked on an island a raft - together.
(14) She was shipwrecked by herself.
(15) I am like a shipwrecked survivor holding fast to the debris, awaiting the arrival of the scheduled liner.
(16) Ariel brought on the storm and scattered the shipwrecked survivors all over the island. Sentencedict.com
(17) He, a poor shipwrecked man, had equal honor with her.
(18) Unfortunately they were shipwrecked and lost much of what they had been given.
(19) The characters in the series were shipwrecked on a desert island.
(20) The privateering ship was shipwrecked in the storm.
(21) Please Be the Polestar of our shipwrecked minds, hearts and souls — We love Thee.
(22) A family in route to New Guinea is shipwrecked on a deserted tropical island.
(23) The captain rationed the remaining water out among the shipwrecked passengers.
(24) Bridges also had become known for his mapping of the territory and for the aid he rendered to shipwrecked sailors.
(25) Prospero used his powers to cause the passengers to be shipwrecked, and secured the ship safely in the harbor.
(26) Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods. Edmund Burke
(27) Sandel introduces the principles of Utilitarian philosopher, Jeremy Bentham, with a famous 19th century law case involving a shipwrecked crew of four.
(28) The area of British Honduras, in Central America, was settled by shipwrecked British sailors in 1638.
(29) The quality cast of this production help bring to life the magic and intrigue of a tale of spirits, sorcery, monsters and maidens and shipwrecked, scheming noblemen .
(30) In her younger days, she cycled across Nepal, was shipwrecked off New Zealand and extradited from America.She was also a self-taught sailor, potter and toy maker.
More similar words: shipwreck, wrecked, wreck, wreckage, unchecked, high-necked, directorship, backed, packed, cocked, docked, tucked, sacked, wicked, ship, stacked, blocked, shocked, plucked, tracked, cracked, unpacked, panicked, locked in, reck, shipper, cocked hat, prepacked, landlocked, checkered.