Random good picture Not show
(1) Sir Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing made history in 1953 by conquering Mount Everest.
(2) A Sherpa also broke his ankle.
(3) His closest competitor - fellow Sherpa guide Chewang Nima , 41 - scaled the peak a 14 th time last year.
(4) When a Sherpa family builds a home here, all the materials must be carried up from the valley on the backs of people and yaks.
(5) May 29,1959: Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
(6) So Merkel's sherpa argued that any mention of linking the so-called Robin Hood tax to aid should be removed from the text.
(7) Sherpa traversing a ladder on an ice fall Sherpa Nima Dorje Tamang traverses a ladder on the Khumbu Icefall of Mount Everest in Nepal.
(8) Sit Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay first reached the peak's summit in 1953.
(9) In preparation for the Summit(Sentencedict.com), each participating entity named a "Sherpa" to prepare their leadership for full participation.
(10) An Italian foreign ministry spokesman said there had been a misunderstanding about the "sherpa" phone calls.
(11) I asked head Sherpa spoke English fluently.
(12) Fake Fur Fabric, Sherpa Fabric, Plush Fabric, Velour, Velvet, Polar Fleece Fabrics.
(13) The Sherpa have played crucial roles as guides, porters, and climbing partners on nearly every Everest climb in history.
(14) Marketing Sherpa recently reported that 64% of retailers believe perpetual shopping carts are "very effective" at improving conversion.
(15) In Nepal, Sherpa friends lit butter lamps and offered special Buddhist prayers in monasteries for the mountaineer, calling him a great philanthropist and friend of Nepal.
(16) Snack cart owner Pasang Sherpa of Queens had a deal with the city's parks department that required him to pay almost $643,000 per year for the vending rights near the museum steps.
(17) The standard of living has definitely improved - many of the Sherpa houses now have windows and chimneys.
(18) I.. Cantor was such a superstar, and Stafford became his Sherpa.
(19) They farm, raise animals and trade at markets in the Sherpa Capital of Namche.
(20) In the Army, the C-27J was intended to replace the service's fleet of C-23 Sherpa aircraft.
(21) New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary and Nepal's Tenzing Norgay Sherpa were the first to ascend to Qomolangma 's summit in 1953. That feat opened Nepal as a popular tourist destination.
(22) If it ever burst through its loose wall of moraine, it would drown the Sherpa villages in the valley below.
(23) The earrings are Bulgaria archaeologists in Sofia, 280 kilometers away from the capital of a Sherpa village Thracian tomb excavate, with a circular unearthed some unusual and accessories.
(24) More than 4,000 climbers have reached the top of Mount Qomolangma since it was first climbed by New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary and Nepal's Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953.
(25) It was Sir Edmund Hillary, who was born in New Zealand, and Tenzing Norgay, a Nepalese Sherpa , who reached the summit first, at 11:30 a. m. on May 29, 1953.
(26) WELLINGTON (Reuters) - New Zealand's Sir Edmund Hillary, who along with Nepal's Tenzing Norgay Sherpa became the first to conquer Mount Everest, died in hospital on Friday.
(27) The Abominable Snowman moniker came in 1921, when a British army colonel translated the phrase his Sherpa used for a creature that left behind huge footprints in the mountains.
(28) In 1993 Tashi led the 40th Anniversary Everest Expedition to mark the 40th anniversary of the first successful expedition of his grandfather, Tenzing Norgay Sherpa.
(29) As many as 500 climbers are jostling to reach the summit by Thursday, largely using the southeast ridge that took Sir Edmund Hillary and a Sherpa, Tenzing Norgay, to the top on May 29, 1953.
(30) More than half a century after Edmund Hillary first stood on the top of Mount Everest, the ashes of the world-famous mountaineer are to be carried to the summit by a Nepalese Sherpa.
More similar words: counterpart, pitter-patter, perplex, serpent, perpetual, perplexed, overpower, perpetuate, interplay, perpetrate, perplexity, interpret, perplexedly, serpentine, herpetology, enterprise, masterpiece, fingerprint, interpersonal, counterpoint, overprotective, free enterprise, interpretation.