Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sherif Doss, the head of Egypt's association of Coptics, said 17 civilians died and 40 were injured.
2. Sherif replied, You call the blood of Egyptians silly business!
3. I caught up with Sherif and asked him about his group of political activists.
4. I found Sherif by the field clinic next to the barricade.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. Sherif, like many on the square, was unimpressed: Baradei?
6. Sherif suffers from asthma, and he was choking.
7. He came over and began to upbraid Sherif, brusquely waving his hands.
8. It's getting more complicated by the hour, Sherif told me at one point.
9. Sherif decided to spend the night on the square.
10. Sherif went back to work, too, but returned each afternoon to his friends on the square.
11. It shows that you are willing, you are eager, and I would recommend it to any graduate, Sherif said.
More similar words: serif, sheriff, verify, aeriform, tenerife, verified, verifying, sans serif, unverified, verifiable, deputy sheriff, unverifiable, verification, verifiability, esterification, rift, rife, riff, drift, grift, rifle, riffle, strife, trifle, purify, rifled, tariff, adrift, thrift, shrift.