1. For the Shema prayer is recorded in the book of Moses we call Deuteronomy, which is our first reading this morning.
2. The shema is still repeated daily by devout Jews the world over.
3. And Shema begat Raham ,(sentencedict.com) the father of Jorkoam: and Rekem begat Shammai.
4. ObjectiveTo observe the effect of Shema Zhichuan Decoction(SZD) on the proliferation of the airway smooth muscle cells(ASMC) in asthmatic rats.
5. Objective:To observe the anti-inflammatory effects of Shema Zhichuan Oral Liquid.
6. 13 and Beriah and Shema, who were heads of families of those living in Aijalon and who drove out the inhabitants of Gath.
7. The sons of Hebron: Korah, Tappuah, Rekem and Shema.
8. And the sons of Hebron ; Korah, and Tappuah , and Rekem , and Shema.
9. The sons of Hebron were Korah and Tappuah and Rekem and Shema.
10. That idea is found in a very important passage known as the Shema.
11. Part 2 Differences and similarities among three knowledge organization systems: ontology, classification shema and thesaurus.
12. Nobody cared in Germany whether a Jew went home and pulled down the shades and said " Shema 'Yisroel" or "Our Father.
More similar words: the man in the moon, hemal, schema, on the map, hematic, off the map, anathema, thematic, erythema, the mass of, hem and haw, hematite, hematoma, in the main, off the mark, on the make, schemata, hematuria, hit the mark, schematic, hematology, up to the mark, at the market, thematically, schematize, hematocrit, miss the mark, erythematous, hematemesis, below the mark.