Random good picture Not show
1. The Shawnees, abetted by southern Creeks, were seeking to stem the surge of expansion into their hinterlands.
2. Native American tribes such as the Cherokee and Shawnee later used the trails to make attacks on each other.
3. A female teacher at Shawnee Mission West High School is accused of carrying on an inappropriate relationship with a student.
4. The Shawnee were an Algonquian-speaking North American Indian people who lived in what is now the central Ohio River Valley.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. In December 2005, the Shawnee County District Court agreed: "Hendrix is found not to be the legal father."
6. In 1673, Shawnee warriors captured a young man named Gabriel Arthur.
7. During the summer the Shawnee lived in bark-covered houses.
8. In Shawnee, Oklahoma, residents can follow the police and fire departments on Twitter.
9. It is true I am Shawnee. My forefathers were warriors. Their son is a warrior.
10. The battle, fought in 1811 in Indiana, destroyed the Indian confederacy organized by Tecumseh, a Shawnee chief, and his brother, Tenskwatawa(sentencedict.com), known as the Prophet.
11. Early 21st-century population estimates indicated some 12,000 individuals of Shawnee descent.
12. Debbie and Victor Turner, both 48, were among many waiting their turn on Monday in Shawnee for food supplies, which this week included a frozen turkey as a holiday treat.
13. The company began as a hamburger and root beer stand in Shawnee, Oklahoma, in nineteen fifty-three.
14. Closely related in language and culture to the Fox, Kickapoo, and Sauk, the Shawnee were also influenced by a long association with the Seneca and Delaware.
15. You wouldn't know it to look at me, but I was raised on the rough-and-tumble streets of Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
16. "We are seeing more people this Christmas than last Christmas for sure," said Shawnee Community Center volunteer Verta Morris.
17. Ohio-born William Tecumseh Sherman was named after Tecumseh, the Shawnee chief who had tried to unite Ohio River Valley Native American tribes in the early 19th century.
18. How are you to think of the small bands of Illini, Ottawas, Cahokians, Shawnee, Miamis who camped in the turkey grass, and the French Jesuits who descended the Mississippi and found them.
19. Climb a cliff in the midst of the stunning Shawnee National Forest. Canoe the quiet beauty of an ancient cypress- tupelo swamp.
20. My name is Michelle Preston and this is my third year teaching Psychology I, AP Psychology, and World Geography at Shawnee Mission West.
21. Hendrix soon learned that Harrington's attorney had filed a Child in Need of Care petition in Shawnee County District Court that morning.
22. KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Reuters) - A sign outside the Shawnee Community Center states a clear goal: "A World Without Hunger."