Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A shatterproof object will always fall on the only surface hard enough to crack or break it.
2. A spare jug makes a shatterproof change jar, too.
3. The UK government proudly unveiled a shatterproof pint glass on Thursday.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. This is the first commercial application of Sonoco's Shatterproof coating, an organic polymer that replaces oxide and glass coatings typically used on retort pouches.
5. Made by Nike , features anti - fog shatterproof polycarbonate lenses, UV protection.
6. Flexible screens will be lightweight and shatterproof.
7. Strong, shatterproof and a highly valued form of polyester, PET is a by-product of the oil industry.
8. I'm made of one-way glass, wish I was shatterproof.
9. Protected by the shatterproof glass of virtue, he observes the instincts and passions that dominate the world. Learn how to direct them without being dominated by them.
10. Lightweight and shatterproof , the bottles are safe and easy to handle, while their squeezable construction makes pouring both convenient and fun.
11. The Boisset Family Estates' Beaujolais Nouveau PET bottles are shatterproof and include a convenient screw cap for anytime, anywhere consumption.
12. Shake well before using. Refrigeration is not required. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Packaged in high quality, shatterproof bottle.
13. Japanese advised me more than its exports of old porcelain, with a high-level packaging, can be sold at high prices shatterproof .
14. The door, which has extruded aluminum frame, is said to be weather - resistant , shatterproof, and warp - proof.
15. The RPC jar is extrusion blow moulded in co-polymer PP to deliver significant shatterproof and lightweighting benefits.
16. The door that has an extruded aluminum frame is weather - resistant , shatterproof, and warp - proof.
17. Compared with commom glass mirror, plastic has so many features as safe, shatterproof, lightweight, convenient to use, etc.
18. What flexible does mean is that it is lightweight, shatterproof and rugged.
More similar words: water proof, waterproof, water-proof, waterproofed, weatherproof, weather-proof, shatter, shattered, shattering, pitter-patter, gutter press, hatter, chatter, chatterer, chatterbox, chattering, computer program, computer programs, counterproposal, no matter what, for that matter, weather pattern, computer programme, counterproductive, computer programmer, computer programming, proof, reproof, interpreter, disproof.