Random good picture Not show
(1) Sharecropping, practiced on 12 % of the haciendas sampled, is different from the above non-capitalist labor forms.
(2) Hence the increasing tendency for landlords to develop share-cropping tenancies to replace the crops they themselves found it more difficult to produce.
(3) They earn their living by squatting the land and sharecropping.
(4) Critics say food vouchers, health services and company warehouse-style housing with accompanying bedtime curfews smack of sharecropping days.
(5) Leaseholders generally paid part of their rent in kind, so that in many ways renting and sharecropping tenures were similar.
More similar words: sharecropper, necropsy, stonecrop, rec room, scarecrow, necropolis, close-cropped, double cropping, sharp drop, share capital, share and share alike, necrosis, necrotic, secrecy, recruit, necromancy, recreate, re-create, recreant, necrotizing, necromancer, necrobiosis, double cross, double-cross, necromantic, crop, share, re-created, recruiter, osteonecrosis.