Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He smiled rather shamefacedly.
2. All those voters who shamefacedly backed the Tories in the secrecy of the polling booth are probably feeling vindicated.
3. Sometimes they laughed together shamefacedly and low.
4. C. Meng Ke said shamefacedly, "Please pardon me, mother."
5. The newcomer did no more than smile shamefacedly,(sentence dictionary) but it was sufficient.
6. When volunteers were called for, they hung back shamefacedly.
7. " That's right, " agreed Hurstwood, shamefacedly.
8. Just that panicky fear, always on the verge of turning into hatred until we shamefacedly choke it back?
9. "I'll accept both proposals, " she said to her mother shamefacedly .
10. An essential fact is: In the spiritual world, I am much mightier than you—to the extent that let you and those you run away shamefacedly before my poems.
More similar words: shameful, shamefully, defaced, barefaced, forcedly, deface, shame, preface, typeface, lose face, ashamed, face down, in the face of, red-faced, shameless, unashamed, baby-faced, poker-faced, janus-faced, unprecedentedly, face to face, femme fatale, de facto, defacto, sham, artefact, defame, shamus, shaman, rarefaction.