Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A maid's dressing table with her sewing basket.
(2) Like looking into Grandma's sewing basket — which he upset, scattering thread and buttons all over the floor.
(3) He was curious too. Like looking into Grandma's sewing basket—which he upset, scattering thread and buttons all over the floor.
(4) Ke ep in a sewing basket or tote where you keep the rest of your stitching supplies.
(5) Search through your sewing basket to find the right combination that reflects your personal style.
(6) The table was covered with an assortment of white crepe paper, red construction paper, and bits and pieces of lace and ribbon from my mother's sewing basket.
More similar words: basket, basketball, bring back, shopping bag, nothing but, anything but, wing, swing, owing to, drawing, left wing, following, right wing, marketing, in full swing, elsewhere, skein, skeleton, long before, skepticism, win, bask, twin, base, Jewish, show in, basic, windy, abase, basis.