Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has an efficient business setup.
2. If you make alterations to the Windows setup, save the new settings before closing.
3. I gradually got rather disillusioned with the whole setup of the university.
4. This is a nice setup, did you hire an interior decorator?
5. Users can dock a laptop to their desktop setup.
6. I like the feel and setup of the gold-plated Floyd Rose licensed tremolo, which pivots on two vertical height adjusters.
7. The whole Southampton setup was a bit too primitive for my liking.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The rape charge was all a setup, the Brigade huffed.
9. Early in the setup of the Northwest Respirator Center he hired Dunning to work as his part-time associate director.
10. Under any such setup, voters elect a leader who espouses a program.
11. V.. How to create and modify setup strings varies among operating systems and specific software.
12. They can still run foes crazy with that setup, but now they can also go to Tall Ball.
13. A special Internet Setup Assistant helps users find an Internet access provider.
14. This time, the setup worked like a charm.
15. The whole setup weighs about the same as a small combo, but is easier to carry because there's less bulk.
16. It happened during a performance by a newly setup amateur dramatic group, all of whose members were mentally handicapped.
17. He was asked to pick somebody up and bring them to a party, not realizing it was a setup.
18. The IT department will assist you with installation and setup.
19. If two gardeners hit it off, they can go private through electronic messages in a sort of letter-writing setup.
20. I was waiting, wondering how many security personnel would be in on the setup, and they were good.
21. Here, your to-do list lives on its own page instead of in the calendar, a less desirable setup.
22. Datastorm also has dramatically improved the Procomm installation and setup routines.
23. And people began sending him suggestions about how to get around the software without his cumbersome setup.
24. So, it's best to experiment first and see how much your setup can take.
25. It works by checking the configuration of programs against a database showing the proper setup.
26. So the timing is right to learn the basics of fishing that fly-casting setup you picked up over the holidays.
27. So you do get a great disparity in numbers, which is not necessarily indicative of any kind of setup.
28. With plug-and-play installation and big, easy to use buttons, the setup is pretty standard.
29. To alter the margins, headers and footers, and other details select Page Setup.
30. Those problems aside, Acousticubes might prove to be good, quality nerve-centres for a touring, pro musician's setup.
More similar words: set up, let up, get up, meet up with, eat up, sit up, put up, cut up, act up, beat up, stupor, stupid, return, impetus, light up, quietus, shoot up, stupefy, built up, split up, start up, perpetual, petulant, in return, desuetude, perpetuate, put up with, tax return, take turns, returning.