Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Why don't you restrict yourself to setting down the facts?
2. Old Walter is setting down his memories of village life.
3. At Hilton, Bollenbach appears to be setting down some roots.
4. She eyed Obi - Wan appreciatively before setting down the dishes and helping Luke into the high chair.
5. When picking up or setting down drill collar stands larger than 6 1/4" on the floor board, always snub with the air tugger."
6. Participate in setting down annual audit plan.
7. The pointer oscillates for some time before setting down to a steady deflection.
8. The new timetables will relate to the overall periods up to setting down for trial.
9. The time for serving a hearsay notice set by Ord 38, r21 is 21 days from setting down.
10. Suddenly he began writing in sheer panic , only imperfectly aware of what he was setting down.
11. Not only the internal demand in theory, but also setting down and putting in force to constitution articles,(sentencedict .com) the finitude of constitution amendment locates on basilic status.
12. However, China's nouveau riche are flocking to growing suburbs and setting down lawn furniture inside gated complexes of villas, shopping at big-box stores and driving luxury cars.
13. Studying the risks in the net settlement system with a quantitative approach and setting down the necessary measures of risk management is the key of ensuring financial stability.
More similar words: setting, Settings, besetting, upsetting, typesetting, place setting, stage setting, trendsetting, lying down, bring down, hanging down, dressing down, dressing-down, bring down the house, sitting duck, a sitting duck, getting, letting, petting, wetting, vetting, netting, jetting, go-getting, fretting, forgetting, bloodletting, light-emitting diode, sitting pretty, attention-getting.