Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We were following an agenda set by the students themselves.
2. The deadline set by the High Court is Monday 3rd March.
3. Following the example set by her father, she has fulfilled her role and done her duty.
4. The exam questions are set by a team of experts.
5. The cast must all be on set by 7 a.m.
6. Emissions are well below the levels set by the World Health Authority.
7. The cast must all be on set by 7 pm.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The examinations are set by individual teachers.
9. In those days books had to be set by hand.
10. The pay rise was in excess of spending limits imposed/set by the government.
11. The record set by Kierson in '84 has yet to be beaten.
12. His release turned out to follow the pattern set by that of the other six hostages.
13. They earn wages below the decency threshold set by the EU.
14. The final exam is set by a board of professors.
15. The question set by the teacher was so difficult that the pupils did not know how to tackle it.
16. Your work will never touch the standard set by Robert.
17. Books were previously set by hand but much of the work is now done by computer.
18. The French paper was set by our form teacher.
19. The exam papers are set by experienced teachers.
20. In doing so he departed from the precedent set by many of the best known formula constructors, including Flesch and Dale.
21. Here conditions may be set by the most senior officer present.
22. The rate scheme set by the commission for this practice will determine how quickly long-distance carriers jump into the market.
23. The limits of liberalisation were set by the faction within the party which held power.
24. Shops have been ordered to get their price increases within the limits set by the new law.
25. A new world marathon record of 2 hrs, 8 min, 5 sec, was set by Stephen Jones of Great Britain.
26. In much of euroland, inflation is already double the ceiling set by the European Central Bank.
27. We have to try and achieve the quality standards set by the project.
28. This duty to disclose is not limited by medical practice, it is set by law.
29. Community liaison committees tend to steer clear of contentious issues, and the agenda is usually set by the police.
30. At that stage Canterbury had just equalled the old defence record of 25, set by Auckland in 1960-63.
More similar words: get by, set back, setback, sit by, put by, play it by ear, let be, guilt by association, get back, netball, bit by bit, get back at, jet-black, get behind, basketball, jet black, management by objectives, toilet bowl, racquetball, wet blanket, pocketbook, ticket booth, a wet blanket, secret ballot, net book value, basketball court, basketball game, basketball team, basketball hoop, carpetbagger.