Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A large cardboard box will serve the purpose .
2. It is seen to serve the purpose of creating national wealth.
3. The new tax will serve the purpose of raising money for our schools.
4. Indeed, it could even serve the purpose of filling quarry sites and aid landscaping.
5. It does serve the purpose to put on another woollen sweater.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Here take my rug. It will serve the purpose of keeping you warm later.
7. It would not serve the purpose of stemming school drop-out rates, or raise the educational level of the younger generation.
8. This will serve the purpose for the moment.
9. Valves serve the purpose of controlling the fluids in building services piping.
10. The object of experience exists only to serve the purpose of the Atman.
11. A few mild remonstrations won't serve the purpose.
12. It might look odd but it will serve the purpose.
13. Use complex words only when you need a precise meaning and a simple word will not serve the purpose.
14. Oversimplified, one - sided or arbitrary arguments will not serve the purpose.
15. I can't find a screwdriver but this file should serve the purpose.
16. This is not a difficult matter, since the hydrogen in water will serve the purpose.
17. For shorter papers, notes of a scratch outline will serve the purpose.
More similar words: to the purpose, with the purpose of, purpose, on purpose, all-purpose, purposely, in purpose, purposeful, purposeless, purposefully, purpose-built, multi-purpose, multipurpose, cross-purposes, purposelessly, purposefulness, special purpose, sense of purpose, purposelessness, for all intents and purposes, to all intents and purposes, born to the purple, purposive, purport, purported, purportedly, the purse strings, prime the pump, nerve tissue, serve.