Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sepulchers face the sea, as on the mainland, but on this tiny island death seems everywhere.
2. A "whited sepulcher" is a person who is evil inside but appears good on the outside, a hypocrite.
3. Let us bend before the venerated sepulcher.
4. To shut her up in a sepulcher In this kingdom by the sea.
5. The scene shifted to a sepulcher.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. All the creatures in Blackscale Sepulcher can now be effected by spells that target undead.
7. This me you look at is my whited sepulcher.
8. Look not to the empty sepulcher . Mourn not as those who are hopeless and helpless.
9. Around the sepulcher of love.
10. He said softly, as if his voice were coming from a sepulcher.
11. The mosque of umar,located next to the church of the holy sepulcher,features a syrian-type minaret.
12. Most Christians believe Jesus' body spent three days at the site of the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Old City.
13. I walked about 10 minutes from my hotel to the Church of the holy Sepulcher.
14. Pilgrims from around the world carried olive and palm branches into the ancient Church of the Holy Sepulcher, believed to be the place of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection.
15. naturally,the old city is of most interest to visitors, given sacred landmarks like the curch of the holy sepulcher,the dome of the rock,and the wailing wall.
16. Caption :Jerusalem, Israel: A Christian worshipper prays over the Stone of Anointment at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, believed by many to be the site of the crucifixion.
More similar words: pulchritude, belch, wheelchair, septic, separate, horseplay, step up, deputy, keep up, antiseptic, separation, republic, separate from, Republican, pull, repugnance, keep up with, pulse, repudiation, pull out, pull on, pull in, pull up, pull off, republicanism, opulent, pull down, impulse, manipulate, popularity.