Random good picture Not show
1. The walls are hung with sepia photographs of old school heroes.
2. I only knew it from sepia pictures and it was something I thought I'd never see in real life.
3. My aunts seemed very far away, faded, sepia photographs stuck in some childhood album.
4. Prominent among the pictures is an 1854 sepia photograph of Jonathan Pickering, the bewhiskered company founder.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. Use toner with ferricyanide when sepia toning photographs.
6. "Gypsy Dancing, " a dim sepia 1901 photograph by the painter Pierre Bonnard — remarkable just because of who took the picture — catches the easy arc of a dancer's arm.
7. Using fish, sipunculus, oyster sepia, and Lamellibranchia as feed the experiment is performed on the feed category, feed dimension and the difference between daytime and nighttime feeding amounts.
8. Have him photograph the whole thing in sepia tones.
9. Portrait in Sepia , 2002, a family saga set in Chile in the late 19 th century.
10. Lastly, sepia - toned melanin in response to ultraviolet rays, appears in large amounts.
11. Coloring deeper, was SEPIA who are brown or negative, coloring known as iodine test positive.
12. Conclusion: The compound sepia capsules can prolong life.
13. Under the same date, neatly inscribed in copperplate writing with sepia ink, was the name Sarah Byrne.
14. The photograph has faded, as fifties color photos do, to a kind of sepia.
15. A milky discharge, if it is lumpy, in big lumps, then Sepia would be well worth trying.
16. Like a subject of one of Edward S. Curtis's sepia photographs, her face is wrinkled but beautiful.
17. Sadly, it is far from clear where, if anywhere, industrial workforces fit in Mr Major's sepia notions of community.
18. The patient's general state as well as her history of prolapse suggested that sepia be given.
19. I had lunch on the verandah of the Hacienda Mamacona horse ranch outside the city and watched Peru's top horsemen put sepia thoroughbreds through their paces.
20. The investigation results showed that there were many types of arm formulas in Sepia esculenta.
21. Any of various squidlike cephalopod marine mollusks of the genus Sepia that have ten arms and a calcareous internal shell and eject a dark, inky fluid when in danger.
22. But it was also opening the door to cinema's future: from sepia to Technicolor.
23. Second jobs were a more common occurrence in those sepia -tinged pre-Premier League days — Neil Warnock, for example, as well as being a trained chiropodist, also ran a fruit and veg stall.
More similar words: nosepiece, piano, myopia, utopia, apiary, sep, pianist, expiate, utopian, dystopia, sepal, dystopian, septic, cornucopia, sepulcher, separate, horseplay, separable, separation, antiseptic, sepulchral, separatism, separately, inseparable, separate from, utopian socialism, epic, joseph mccarthy, tepid, epithet.