Random good picture Not show
1. Scouts are sent around the world to discover genes that may have commercial applications.
2. Each year Honduran immigrants send around two and a half billion dollars in remittances to their homeland, but the recession has also affected their ability to save money to send.
3. He says he used to send around $100 a week to his family back home, but now he struggles to do it every two weeks.
4. During the first few weeks or so, send around an email asking if anyone is interested in familiarizing you with the surrounding coffee shops, decent lunch places, or fun happy hour bars.
5. Internet messages are also urging residents to send around text messages organizing mass "strolls" against the project.
6. It is just a moderate-sized ISO you can send around, or quickly press onto CDs, giving users a good first impression of Linux (and enough tools to get some real work or play done during the trial).
7. Voxli gets around these issues by offering users a static URL that they can then send around to their team members, which is far more convenient.
More similar words: send round, around the bend, round and round, lounge around, boundary, around, all around, go around, get around, all-around, outer boundary, boundary line, bat around, bum around, lie around, run around, sit around, come around, runaround, boundary layer, look around, clown around, wraparound, roll around, kick around, fool around, spin around, year-around, get around to, hang around.