Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The effect of rate of change for semimajor axis and inclination perturbation and drift of semimajor axis and inclination on the ground-track drift was analyzed.
2. A The ellipse has a semimajor axis A, -2a perigee to apogee-- is 2a.
3. But once you know the semimajor axis, you can immediately calculate, with equation five, the speed of the sandwich.
4. So that's the reason why this semimajor axis is indeed such a horrendous number.
5. Can we find out what the semimajor axis is?
6. That if you have various orbits which have the same semimajor axis, that the period is the same and the energy is the same, and that's by no means obvious.
7. Either half of the major axis is called a semimajor axis.
More similar words: major axis, major, major in, majority, ursa major, majordomo, majorette, praxis, majority rule, majoritarian, majority leader, majority opinion, absolute majority, semimonthly, majolica, apraxia, dyspraxia, axis, x-axis, z-axis, y axis, y-axis, taxis, borax, thorax, taxi stand, epistaxis, chemotaxis, phototaxis, prophylaxis.