Random good picture Not show
(1) In the colonial and semicolonial world, the inflationary consequences of the oil crisis promise to be particularly severe.
(2) This semi-colonial expansion took place without great enthusiasm in St Petersburg.
(3) Old China was a semifeudal and semicolonial country.
(4) New-democratic revolution into a semifeudal and semicolonial old China into an independent new China.
(5) After the Treaty of Shimonoseki in 1895 and the 1901 Treaty was signed, the(semicolonial) and semifeudal society took shape in China.
(6) "Euro Customs" to my semifeudal and semicolonial period, the 1930s, construction compromise.
(7) After China enters the semicolonial and semifeudal society, Shanxi's economy, the cultural development receive the heavy damage.
(8) After the Opium War of 1840, China was gradually reduced to a semicolonial and semi - feudal society.
(9) The Yugoslavs sought a close, opportunistic alliance with the national bourgeoisie of the colonial and semicolonial countries.
(10) Pre-Beijing's (1912-1922) School of Sport, then just witnessed in the state of semifeudal and semicolonial Chinese social development. Sentencedict.com
(11) After the Opium War, China was gradually reduced to semifeudal and semicolonial society.
(12) Moreover, the character of this despotism was itself shaped by much larger forces - that is, the semifeudal, semicolonial quality of Chinese civilization.
(13) Thunderstorm" by 20 years of this century, the Chinese society as the background semifeudal and semicolonial ..."
More similar words: semicolon, colonial, colonialism, colonialist, neocolonialism, semiconductor, semiconscious, semiconducting, semiconductive, colonic, colonise, colonist, colonize, hemicolectomy, colonizer, colonized, colonitis, colonised, colonization, colonisation, decolonisation, decolonization, bicolor, chelonia, tricolour, tricolor, colon, catalonia, babylonia, chelonian.