Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) This may refer to the menstrual blood and semen consumed sacramentally by some Gnostic groups.
(2) Some theorized that repeated rectal exposure to the semen of different partners might be leading to an immune breakdown.
(3) The reason the virus could be in the semen or vaginal fluids is that lymphocytes are present in those fluids.
(4) Semen Cerebrospinal, vaginal, synovial, pleural, pericardial, peritoneal and amniotic fluids.
(5) Semen infected with hepatitis or syphilis can be donated, but only if a woman agrees to accept it.
(6) However, with semen import restrictions off and markets opened up, that has changed with a vengeance.
(7) Maxwell recounted the discovery of apparent semen stains on the body after it had been taken in for autopsy.
(8) Blood or semen samples can be matched.
(9) Concentrated semen will make a male child(sentencedict.com), fluid semen a female.
(10) Hinduism agrees with Galen that semen is the essence of life.
(11) According to Aristotle, the male semen provides the formative power that shapes the foetus, mentally and physically.
(12) However, semen can transmit certain diseases.
(13) Testing of the swabs indicated the presence of semen.
(14) Conventional sperm screening involves looking at semen samples using a light microscope.
(15) Research on artificial insemination and semen freezing and artificial hatching and starting in Grus vipio will promote the reproduction of the crane under artificial breeding.
(16) Therefore[sentencedict.com], a semen analysis is important in the initial evaluation.
(17) The virus is most effectively passed on through blood or semen, and has to enter the bloodstream to become established.
(18) A father may choose to be totally unknown to both mother and child by supplying his semen to a sperm bank.
(19) On pumping her stomach, they find 27 varieties of semen in her.
(20) When there is active infection, the virus can be found in saliva, urine, vaginal discharge, and semen.
(21) The hepatitis B antigen is found in blood, saliva, urine, semen, vaginal secretions and possibly other body fluids.
(22) In our view, however, the cautious approach is not to ignore the epidemiological evidence of declining semen quality.
(23) The average cost is ￡15 for travelling expenses plus ￡5 for the straw of semen.
(24) The data of Jean Ginsburg and Paul Hardiman confirm our findings of declining semen quality.
(25) When a landlord has enticed a female on to his patch, the rivals dash in and emit semen.
(26) They were stained with her blood and with the pallid cream of Stephen's semen.
(27) As a value for money sire he has a PIN index ranking of ￡54 and a semen cost of ￡15 a straw.
(28) It has all the latest technology to help childless couples, but not enough first-class semen.
(29) First results from the lambs born to the 76 ewes that conceived as a result of using frozen Est-a-Laine semen were satisfactory.
(30) However it is only present in large enough quantities to be infectious in blood, semen and vaginal fluids.
More similar words: amusement, basement, abasement, endorsement, appeasement, chastisement, reimbursement, advertisement, commencement, excuse me, linemen, firemen, element, clement, increment, demented, atonement, movement, pavement, vehement, elements, clemency, inclement, complement, implement, amazement, statement, placement, agreement, bafflement.