Random good picture Not show
1. Humans perform both syntactic and semantic processing when reading.
2. A second approach combines syntactic and semantic processing.
3. Published literature on the role of semantic processing within computerised text recognition is sparse.
4. The aim of semantic processing is to demote word combinations that are not meaningful.
5. They also have the well-defined approach to semantic processing and have led to theoretically clean and fairly efficient computational representations. 3.2.2.
6. The relationship between syntactic and semantic processing has been a central concern of psycholinguistics for the last two decades.
7. So the different syntactic and semantic processing can be confirmed by the processing neuromechanism of Chinese light verbs.
8. Syntactic and semantic processing from a linguistic and an algorithmic perspective.
9. These models provide some theoretical guidance on idiom semantic processing in the fields of psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
10. Concreteness effects in semantic processing have been confirmed in a variety of experimental tasks. But the relation between concreteness and frequency or context is not clear.
11. Conclusions The characteristics in the sentence semantic processing differed greatly between two groups and it may provide objective evidence for making rehabilitation plans.Sentence dictionary
12. The author holds that semantic processing, which play an important role is an important issue in the research field of cognition.
13. The semantic processing techniques of video based on pattern classification are explored for sports videos from multi-layer and multi-aspect(, which are detailed as follows).
14. As with syntax there are two ways of approaching semantic processing.
15. Dispersed through the above discussion are also elements from a kind of linguistic analysis which transcends the traditional syntactic and semantic processing.
16. This article presents an overview of literature about the semantic processing of words and sentences.
17. Objective: To test if self-reference can enhance remembering negative emotional valence words more than semantic processing.
18. The western literature reveals much research work in the field of semantic processing on mentally retarded children.
19. However, this theory had not been applied to the researches on the semantic processing lateralization of bilinguals.
20. This platform is made up of the following three subsystems: grammar extraction subsystem[sentencedict.com], grammar analysis subsystem and semantic processing subsystem.
21. The results showed that the number pairs of four number notation forms also appeared the distance effect, which shows that the experiment tasks can't affect the semantic processing of the number.
22. Because each topic has a specific meaning, DITA topics are tailor-made for semantic processing.
23. The conclusion of this study is that syntactic processing and semantic processing interact with each other in the late proficient Chinese-English bilinguals'comprehension of English sentences.
24. The system level semantic definition of MPEG2 and some semantic processing for stream synthesize are introduced.
25. Our fMRI and ERP results indicate that evaluation and semantic processing engages in both environmental and personal risk identification tasks.
26. That is to say, a lot of problems concerning semantic processing theory and technology of CBVR need a further study.
27. Due to the uncertainty of the natural language meaning and difficulties of the semantic formalization, semantic processing becomes the key problem of Natural Language Processing.
28. This study is aimed at examining how phonological information influences the semantic processing of Chinese English learners of different English levels through a sentence judgment task.
More similar words: adiabatic process, processing plant, sequential processing, processing, reprocessing, geologic process, preprocessing, metabolic process, word processing, processing unit, file processing, data processing, processing line, order processing, processing speed, batch processing, multiprocessing, signal processing, serial processing, processing center, parallel processing, export processing zone, distributed processing, information processing, concurrent processing, central processing unit, digital image processing, natural language processing, information processing system, transaction processing system.