Sentencedict.com random good picture
9. Can you catalogue the VCD sets you sell?
10. To capture his equity, Murphy must either sell or refinance.
11. We should be able to sell the house at a profit.
12. It is an offence to sell intoxicating liquor to anyone under the age of 18.
13. It is illegal to sell tobacco to someone under 16.
14. They sell screws and nails by volume.
15. They hyped up the crowd with TV to sell their political policy.
16. Despite the critical acclaim, the novel did not sell well.
17. They sell all kinds of things.
18. This shop is licensed to sell tobacco.
19. Can you sell the chief on your plan?
20. The company believes the products will sell well in the run-up to Christmas.
21. The restaurant applied for a licence to sell wine.
22. The shareholders have manifested their intention to sell the shares.
23. We sell a wide range of cosmetics and toiletries at a very reasonable price.
24. We sell quality tools at the right price.
25. We shall have to fix the house up before we can sell it.
26. He was unwilling to make a prediction about which books would sell in the coming year.
27. He saddled with a large house which he can't sell or keep repaired.
28. Don't overspend on your home and expect to get the money back when you sell.
29. The way of the time is the single car, never sell FanChengPiao.
30. You have built up a huge property empire by buying from wretched people who had to sell or starve.