Random good picture Not show
1) The routes to adopt self-support flow controller to realize dynamic regulation on the thermal supply network in recent years were summarized.
2) I guess it's a difference between self-sufficiency and self-support .
3) Now we got the self-support imports and exports right, we can supply the better service for you.
4) In order to attain the goal of "Rice self-support",[http://sentencedict.com/self-support.html] Korea rice policy has experienced the changeover from "hanker for high yield unilaterally "to "opening-safeguard".
5) It is a sell-reliance and self-support economy with little commercial nature.
6) At last, the investment benefit of self-support flow controller was analyzed and the requirements on the controller utilization were presented.
7) Behavioral self-support" is composed of four dimensions which are named as "self-care", "sanitary habit", "skill of coping with emergency", "life habit". "
8) Chinese grain production will success in WTO if reduce the level of grain self-support and adjust crop-planting structure.
9) The breakage of hearth and body on No. 4 BF qua self-support pattern at Jisteel is described since production for 9 years.
10) The initial strategic targets of Japanese government are economic revival and self-support.
11) Localization of the Three-Self Church shows itself mainly in self-government, self-support and self-propagation.
12) That apart, the paper holds that the establishment of self-support system is an important link to perfect the civil law system in our country.
13) The corporation has the advanced technics and detect equipments, abundant technical power, very moral employees and the self-support rights to import and export.
14) In 1991 I came to Japan from Shanghai as a self-support student of Japanese.
15) In order to ensure the reliability of the system, Station Control System should possess strong self-support ability to run while accepting monitoring from the dispatch center.
16) In this paper, the author explains the importance and the necessity of the supportability of radar in terms of the viewpoint of self-support capability of radar and comprehensive logistics support.
17) The establishment of a development community amongst development groups promotes self-support, developer interest, and a central source of compelling applications.
18) Thus, it becomes unavoidable to lower the ratio of self-support properly and solve the troubles of grain supplies and demands through international markets.
19) Low wages and repeated or prolonged unemployment frequently interact to undermine the capacity for self-support.
20) The highest level - tea: tea thing activities into philosophy, ethics, morality , self-support through to tea, taste life to the spirit of the enjoyment.
21) The Fine Historical Tradition of Mongol Women Mainly shows: self-support, striving to become stronger, seeking equality, respecting the elderly and loving the children.
More similar words: self-supporting, self-sustaining, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, support, supporter, in support, supported, supportive, supporting, in support of, unsupported, supportable, life-support, support group, unsupportive, child support, price support, price supports, unsupportable, support system, insupportable, product support, supportability, decision support, customer support, financial support, support activities, life-support system, supporting document.