Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Switzerland is a heterogeneous confederation of 26 self-governing cantons.
2. Self-governing schools are untrammelled by education authority rules.
3. The aim is to transfer power/control/responsibility to self-governing regional councils.
4. Canada became a self-governing dominion of Great Britain in 1867.
5. The Orthodox Church is composed of 23 self-governing churches that emerged from the Byzantine Empire.
6. Until the recent development of self-governing trust hospitals, health service pay and conditions were agreed nationally.
7. For this reason self-governing status was simply not on the agenda for any of its hospitals.
8. Nevertheless, effective self-governing Trusts and positive contract specification might rest upon the sort of information implicit in a resource management system.
9. The farmers are members of a small self-governing co-operative group.
10. The Orthodox Church is composed of 23 self-governing churches.
11. It's the first school in Scotland to become self-governing, and has raised deep concerns in the local community.
12. Purely private defamation has little to do with the political ends of a self-governing society.
13. Regional authorities face the chop and a smaller number of new committees will keep an eye on the self-governing trusts.
14. Immediately before the local elections two of the new self-governing hospital trusts announced 1,000 redundancies.
15. There is a strong sense of community amongst the self-governing student body.
16. While they exist to serve public purposes, they are self-governing and only subject to a limited state control.
17. Parents have criticised the move as a tactic to wreck their self-governing move.
18. It is a matter best addressed at a future date in the light of the experience of the self-governing colleges.
19. In further education, it devolves power from local authorities to local self-governing boards.
20. In doing this they provide the material for their own cultural development that is self-determining and self-governing.
21. He opened casinos in three more of the ostensibly self-governing black homelands.
22. In order to stimulate competition, large hospitals were encouraged to become self-governing.
23. The health authority has agreed to hear a presentation on self-governing trusts at its next meeting on Monday.
24. Hospitals that have chosen to opt out of health-authority control and become self-governing will start running their own affairs.
25. The years 1898-1901 were spent in travel abroad, mainly in the self-governing colonies.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Some are managed by the districts themselves, others are self-governing trusts.
27. Each of these was built along the Babylonian model, as a self-governing fragment of the fallen Judean kingdom.
28. Many of the larger communities felt they would be better off if they were self-governing.
29. The authority's line that it should not even do any homework on self-governing is considered impractical.
30. Island authorities are keen to take advantage of their position as a self-governing Crown protectorate to attract offshore investment funds.
More similar words: self-governed, self-government, governing, governing body, form of government, board of governors, self-giving, govern, governor, governed, governess, governance, governable, government, governorship, rule-governed, governmental, ungovernable, overnight, misgovernment, kerning, governor general, government income, government bill, government bond, antigovernment, state government, local government, government bonds, military governor.