1. Self-expression and individuality are the greatest weapons against tyranny.
2. He regarded poetry as sentimental self-expression.
3. Clothes are a fundamental form of self-expression.
4. You should encourage your child's attempts at self-expression.
5. Self-expression allows individuals to explain their attitudes, outlook and feelings about their total situation.
6. As you will see, full, free self-expression is the essence of leadership.
7. And understanding the values of self-expression and commonality are what talking well is about.
8. The art of self-expression becomes self-expression as art.
9. One of Tan's recurring motifs is self-expression or its absence.
10. Sport is one vehicle for such self-expression.
11. The emotional release that is offered by self-expression has to be enabled by the creation of the right atmosphere.
12. Our day inclines to a complete frankness of self-expression.
13. Essentially, all these blocks to communication and self-expression are to do with feelings of inadequacy, and poor self-image.
14. Self-awareness self-knowledge self-possession self-control self-expression.
15. But in this not self-affirmation, self-expression that hides behind it the pride not to be found.
16. It is necessary to control the self-expression of the single construction within measure, which is not enough by the limited types.
17. Utilizing both free-choice paradigm(active) and forced choice condition(passive), self-expression could result in the spreading alternatives effect for European Americans.
18. Corporate dress codes don't give workers much room for self-expression.
19. Bonny Hicks appeared to me to be the paradigmatic example of an autonomous[sentencedict.com], free-choosing individual who decided early on to construct a lifestyle congenial to her idiosyncratic sense of self-expression.
20. But not all choreographers had the means, resolute strength or personal charisma to forge such instruments of self-expression.
21. Our compliance will consequently depend to some extent on the opportunities for self-expression through conventional avenues.
22. It's impolite to challenge their integrity, the veracity of their self-expression.
23. Like a dancer, you have complete control when you lose control and let out your true forms of self-expression.
24. It stands at the pinnacle of notions of individual self-expression and artistic freedom.
25. And they knew that learning was a way out of the trap(sentencedict.com/self-expression.html), a major step toward self-expression.
26. Certainly, insufficient attention is often paid to concepts of choice, self-expression and self-help.
27. To love is to see myself in you and to wish to celebrate myself with you. What I love is the embodiment of my values in another person. Love is an act of self-assertion, self-expression and a celebration of being alive. Nathaniel Branden
28. In many cases, the work ethic is denigrated and impulse repression is replaced by an incitement to self-expression.
29. His accomplishments prove, beyond a doubt, the efficacy of full self-expression.
30. This year the annual event - marked by public art, self-expression and an eight-day experiment in community - sold out for the first time in its history.
More similar words: expression, expressionless, expressive, expressible, inexpressible, compression, depression, suppression, impression, repression, oppression, express, expressly, expressed, great depression, impressionistic, compressional wave, precession, digression, aggression, regression, progression, transgression, congressional, pressing, session, cession, impressive, oppressive, self-esteem.