Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Its self-determining is to that extent in form only.
2. In the self-determining experimental platform, there includes three parts, that is the classical control theory experiments, the non-linearity system experiments and the discrete system experiments.
3. Believe in you ability to become free and self-determining, and put that belief to work by acting upon it. Do it now!
4. People in a self-determining society have the best opportunity for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
5. The validating experiments and self-determining experiments have been finished in the new opening experimental teaching platform of Automatic Control.
6. In doing this they provide the material for their own cultural development that is self-determining and self-governing.sentencedict.com
7. It is preferred more and more often by the trading parties owing to its flexible, professional and self-determining characters.
8. To carry forward its feature of teachers education is not only a kind of responsibility and emotion but also a self-determining rational and wise choice for a normal university.
9. Lastly, the validity of arithmetic is testified by an instance. Public traffic self-determining inquiry is effectively solved.
10. The principle of autonomy indicates that rational individuals should be permitted to be self-determining. Respecting patients' autonomy has been considered as the basis of health care.
11. People are not in a position to exercise personal liberty and to be self-determining if they are poverty-stricken, or deprived of basic education, or do not live within a context of law and order.
12. After all it was only formally that the Kantian system established the principle that thought is spontaneous and self-determining.
13. as a form of work that will allow him to be self-sufficient and self-determining.
14. I think that young people should have freedom and space for self-determining.
More similar words: self-determination, determining, determining factor, determinism, deterministic, determine, determined, determiner, determinant, determinate, predetermine, determinable, determinedly, undetermined, determinative, predetermined, indeterminate, determination, self-denying, placer mining, self-deprecating, self-denial, self-defence, self-defense, termini, self-deceptive, self-destructive, terminating, intermingle, intermingled.