Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Eventually the local authority associations agreed a self-denying ordinance and in many authorities councillors do not seek access to records on individuals.
2. In time, the self-denying monks gathered for worship and the sacrament of communion.
3. Again the overall approach is Spartan in its self-denying austerity and yet has a wholly characteristic eagle-eyed intensity.
4. Even these self-denying ordinances are now in abeyance.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. The self-denying theory of conscience(intellectual intuition)has unconquered theoretical difficulties from inner mechanism or the matter fact.
6. "Self-Denying of Conscience" is his great contribution to philosophy, and is said to be able to contact the noumenon with phenomenon.
7. He continued his strict and self-denying life, not now as the ground, but the result of faith; not the root, but the fruit of holiness.
8. He denies that his prophecy is self-denying.
9. They belong to an older, more self-denying generation.
10. We need a self-denying process, for without denial, the load of cultural development would be heavy.
11. These prophesies are "self-denying", according to Larry Summers, a former economic adviser to President Barack Obama.
12. They believed that good parents should be self-sacrificing and self-denying.
13. Perhaps worrying aloud about global trade has its uses, focusing enough attention on the dangers of protectionism to become a self-denying prophecy.
14. What instances must pass before them of ardent, disinterested, self-denying attachment, of heroism, fortitude, patience, resignation: of all the conflicts and all the sacrifices that ennoble us most.
15. It brought a whole new set of values to the Corinthian mind. It meant learning to live the self-denying life of sacrifice for others.
More similar words: self-denial, self-deprecating, self-defense, self-defence, self-determination, self-directed, self-discipline, self-disciplined, accompanying, self-evident, self-confident, self-confidence, self-winding, self-effacing, identifying, deny, self, self-, itself, herself, yourself, myself, oneself, himself, unyielding, by itself, selfish, in itself, of itself, by himself.