Random good picture Not show
(1) The awful and respectable, in that degree of self-command which astonishes by its amazing superiority over the most ungovernable passions of human nature.
(2) The awful and respectable, in that degree of self-command which astonishes by its amazing superiority over the most ungovernable passions of human nature. I. I. 45 Chanper V, Volumn I.
(3) Even now her self-command is invariable.
(4) Self-command is not only itself a great virtue , but from it all the other virtues seem to derive their principle luster.
(5) She had very little of that self-command which is especially required of princess.
(6) The great and exalted virtue of magnanimity undoubtedly demands much more than that degree of self-command, which the weakest of mortals is capable of exerting.
(7) She only wished that it were less openly shewn; and once or twice did venture to suggest the propriety of some self-command to Marianne.
More similar words: self-control, self-contempt, self-conscious, self-confessed, self-conceited, self-contained, self-confident, self-complacency, self-confidence, self-consciously, self-contradictory, self-consciousness, unity of command, chain of command, self-care, self-centred, self-critical, self-centered, self-criticism, self-centeredness, command, commando, commander, commandant, commanding, commandeer, commandment, command system, take command of, ten commandments.