Random good picture Not show
1) The fishermen said the company's seismic survey was frightening away fish.
2) An initial seismic survey will be completed in 1993 with exploration drilling scheduled to begin early in 1994.
3) A seismic survey method called wide angle reflection(WAR) used for exploration of weak reflectors below shielded layer of high velocity was described in this paper.
4) In the seismic survey,(http://sentencedict.com/seismic survey.html) random noises with a wide frequency band can strongly influence the ratio of signal to noise.
5) It not only can be used in seismic survey, but also can be used in communication between scatter oil well and host station, so its popularizing and utilizing value is very large.
6) The geometry applied in transitional zone seismic survey includes onshore geometry and offshore geometry. and the complicated transition between the two geometries is also involved.
7) The high resolution marine seismic survey is seriously affected by the energy source, receiver system, the combination of streamer and sources, the recording system and the field conditions.
8) The shallow refraction seismic survey is a good method in shallow engineering geology sur- vey.
9) According to shallow seismic survey results the boreholes are placed on the fractured zone of a fault and the required quality and quantity of water are obtained.
10) The loess plateau seismic survey is a difficult problem in the world, because too many disturbance factors of the loess overlay area result in too low signal-to-noise ratio.
11) In 1984 a similar study was completed in U.K. Quadrant 53 based on a non-exclusive seismic survey.
12) The Earth's absorption and attenuation effect is one of the most important factor that affects the resolution of seismic survey.
13) Prediction of reservoir parameters is always the bottle neck problem and difficulty in seismic survey.
14) Portable High-frequency Vibrator is a kind of vibration source for engineering detection and shallow seismic survey .
15) The data of well logging , drilling core, and seismic survey were analyzed to recognize and divide the high resolution sequence stratigraphy.
16) Wave impedance inversion is essential in predicting reservoir properties and sand-body distribution, and plays an important role in seismic survey.
17) In June, Vietnam accused a Chinese fishing vessel of ramming a seismic survey ship working for the state energy company, PetroVietnam.
18) In the paper , we have introduced the acquisition and processing method of three component seismic survey.
19) Magnetic and gravity surveys were often run as a preliminary to seismic survey in earlier time.
20) According to reports, the incident in which a Chinese patrol boat severed the multi-million dollar seismic survey cable operated by a PetroVietnam research vessel took place in this disputed zone.
21) The integrated application and interpretation among sonic log, vertical seismic profile (VSP) and seismic survey are becoming more and more important for oil and gas exploration.
22) The thick loess area in southwest depression of Tarim basin is always one of the most complex regions for seismic survey.
23) Distant from the frequency analysis of the language of animals, as well as Internet access system of the seismic survey.
24) Vietnam alleges that Chinese boats cut a cable from a seismic survey boat off its coast in late May and impeded another last week, while China accuses Vietnam of illegally entering its waters.
25) Firstly, the locations of shot holes have to be chosen properly in the seismic survey area.
More similar words: seismic, coseismic, electronic surveillance, survey, resurvey, surveyor, surveying, site survey, field survey, sample survey, market survey, survey method, consumer survey, marketing survey, quantity surveyor, purvey, purveyor, seism, seismal, seismogram, seismology, surveil, seismograph, seismologic, seismoscope, seismometer, plastic surgeon, plastic surgery, seismologist, cosmetic surgeon.